Today, 23rd September 2020, 21.00 WIB, Dr. Juneman Abraham and I will share our perspective about open infrastructure: what forms of community-owned and open-source systems are important and why?
The slides below is part of the following works:
- Perspective article on The Conversation Indonesia – Irawan et al. 2020, Indonesia nomor 1 untuk publikasi jurnal akses terbuka di dunia: apa artinya bagi ekosistem riset lokal (English version)
- Perspective article on The Conversation Indonesia – Abraham, et al. 2020. Jalan evolusi bibliometrik Indonesia
- Preprint – Irawan et al. 2020, Open Access Debates in Indonesia
- Bebaskan Pengetahuan (Original version in English: Tennant. 2019, Democratizing Knowledge)
- Pourret et al. 2020, On the Potential of Preprints in Geochemistry: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly